One of the things that could easily give you a headache is deciding the cars to buy. Throughout the past years, we have seen beyond magnificent when it comes to the best cars. Yet carmakers such as Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, and Mercedes manage to meet our increasing consumer expectations. Sometimes, they even wow us with their innovations in fuel consumption, comfort, design, and speed. 2021 will be no different as carmakers are determined to satisfy expectations and make even greater numbers in car sales.
The 2021 lineup of new cars and new models are some of the best the respective carmakers have to offer. Our list covers 10 of our top picks, in no particular order.
If you a car enthusiast, a car dealer or you are simply looking for the latest car to buy, You might want to know some of the best cars to expect in 2021. Knowing the latest cars is a great way to know what to expect when it comes to the car market in Ghana. Buying a car isn’t easy and information is often difficult to find. We want to change that.
This article will give you basic information about the selected 10 vehicles. You can browse our car classifieds to find some of them or old models.
10 Stunning Cars To Buy in 2021
1. 2022 Hyundai Tucson
The Hyundai Tucson has come a long way. Originally released in 2004, the car has experienced radical design changes throughout its existence.
The major changes in the 2022 Hyundai Tucson center around the new design and the technology upgrade. When it comes to design, the car has seen a major revamp and also an increase in size. Most new models are often made bigger than their predecessors. Hyundai cars have a good track record and last long.
The 2022 Hyundai Tucson comes in several options including options in gas, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid powertrains.
The latest model of the Hyundai Tucson has already been announced in Korea as the 2021 Hyundai Tucson. However, the car is yet to arrive in the US and Ghana. It is expected to be launched around Mid year 2021.
Facts About the New Hyundai Tucson 2022
- Completely redesigned compact crossover SUV
- Gas, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid powertrains
- Larger and more accommodating than before
- Seats five people and holds at the back seat
- New multi-air interior ventilation and air purification system
- Standard and available SmartSense safety technology
- High-tech instrumentation and infotainment systems
- Sporty Tucson N Line will join the lineup later
2. 2021 Kia Sorento
The 2021 Kia Sorento is a great new look, new technology features, and then some. The car has space for up to 6 passengers. It is also great for carrying luggage and other items for picnics, etc. Kia cars are good to use and RepairPal gives Kia a 4.0 out of 5.0 reliability rating.
Even with the 6 seats for passengers, you still have some good space in the car. Its interior is well designed to provide comfort. The infotainment system is just what you need to have extra fun while driving. It comes with Android and Apple car software which allows you some cool features to play with.
The Sorento was released in December 2020 and dealerships now.
Facts About the New Kia Sorento 2021
- Blind Spot Collision Warning & Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Safe Exit Assist
- Smart Key with Push Button Start and Remote Start
- Black Exterior Accents
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels with Gloss Black Pockets
- Durable SynTex Seat Trim & Heated Front Seats
- Optional S AWD package including increased ride height, 18-in Gloss Black Wheels, Drive Mode Select with Snow Mode, and X-Line Front & Rear Bumpers with Dark Accents and more.
3. 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQC
With the EQC, Mercedes takes a new route in electronics vehicles. The company planned to release the vehicle for 2022 but later changed plans. This vehicle officially launches Mercedes into the electric car market. With the reputation Mercedes cars have, it won’t be difficult to make an entry even though it will be difficult contending with the fast-rising Tesla Motors.
The EQC will be released in mid-2021.
Facts About the Mercedes-Benz EQC
- All-electric 5-passenger crossover SUV
- First in a series of EQ-labeled electric vehicles (EVs)
- Luxurious, quiet, high-tech interior
- 402-horsepower, dual-electric-motor drivetrain
- 80-kWh battery supplying approximately 200 miles of range
- The latest in Mercedes infotainment, driver-assistance, collision-avoidance, and ownership-services technology
- Built in Germany, starting in 2020
4. 2021 Nissan Rogue
The Nissan Rogue has been one of the most popular SUVs the automaker makes. This year’s model takes on a great new look coupled with other noteworthy features. It is 2021 and technology is a key part of the car. Nissan cars are some of the most trusted car brands in the world. And the Rogue is one of their best models.
Facts about the Nissan Rogue 2021
- 5-passenger crossover SUV
- Redesigned, with major tech upgrades
- 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine good for 181 horsepower
- Front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- Debuts Vehicle Motion Control system
- The new luxury-oriented Platinum trim level
- On sale in fall of 2020
5. 2021 Toyota Venza
The Toyota Venza comes in variety with a standard all version of all-wheel drive. It also comes in LE, XLE, and Limited. Since its original release in 2008, the Toyota Venza has seen quite a lot of upgrades in both design, functionalities, and features.
The Venza manages to fit between the RAV4 Hybrid and the Highlander Hybrid. The new Venza is already out now and in dealerships.
Facts about the 2021 Toyota Venza
- Completely redesigned midsize crossover SUV
- The hybrid powertrain with on-demand all-wheel drive
- Sophisticated upscale exterior design
- The roomy cabin filled with storage solutions
- Available 12.3-inch infotainment system display
- On sale in the U.S. this summer
6. 2022 Honda Civic
Estimated to be released in mid-2021, the Honda Civic is one of the cars you might want to get. Even though the car has been originally released six years now, it still looks modern, clean, and safe.
It is expected that beyond the redesign, the car will see a revamp in the technology as most 2021 vehicles have.
Honda is a Japanese carmaker. Honda cars have been rated widely as 4 out of 5 showing how reliable the brand in general is. They also have good support in Ghana when it comes to spare parts and repair.
7. 2021 Hyundai Elantra
Trunk space and interior space, check. Technology, great. Design and feel, excellent. The 2021 Hyundai Elantra is truly a great evolution of the Elantra model since its debut in 1990.
Facts about the 2021 Hyundai Elantra
- Complete redesign on new vehicle architecture
- Debuts Parametric Dynamics design theme
- SE, SEL, and Limited trim levels
- Carryover powertrain
- New Elantra Hybrid for 50 mpg or more
- Performance-tuned Elantra N-Line is planned
- High-tech instrumentation, infotainment, safety
- Available smartphone as a key technology
- Built in Alabama and South Korea
- On sale in fall of 2020
Truly, technology is important for daily living but the best cars to buy in 2021 take this to the next level. They don’t just help you move from one place to another. Instead, they make that journey smooth, comfortable, and entertaining.
They all come in excellent new designs and offer the best of technology, design, and space. These cars are also very safe to drive – tried and tested.
So what are you waiting for? Logon to our cars classified and start shopping for your dream car. Meet hundreds of dealers with thousands of vehicles to choose from. You might want to know what you check for when buying a car and how to get your DVLA driver’s license.